Monday, March 14, 2011

The Patchogue Doll Fancier's Club Annual Long Island New York Doll Show In Hauppauge

When I first walked into the doll show I was in shock. It was my 1st doll show and I was in a trance. It was beautiful and the dolls were mesmerizing!! Look at all of the doll dealers! Too bad I couldn't buy a lot of dolls. This is only just a small part of what I saw. Check out the rest of my videos to see thousands of dolls! Sorry the video is not that great. I am not a great director, lol!

My Links : What Is a Satellite Laptop Computer?. How to buy S you can find the best High Definition Camcorder .digitallife shop you can find more save price about Crib Bumper and play kitchen you can find more about plan toys dollhouse,dollhouse, plan toys, plan toys dollhouse furniture. Smoker Grills For Sale can help you to fins more best about smoker grills and grill thermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment