Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Long Island Doll Show Hauppauge New York 11/23/2011 Competiton

A sneak peak at the dolls that competed against each other. There were many different categories! One of my dolls actually won twice!! My Jumeau French fashion lady doll won 1st place in the French doll category and Judges Choice. I was very honored to have won. 2 of my antique German dolls won also. My antique early long faced Kestner with no mold number won first prize and my Adolf Wislizenus mold #101 My Sweetheart doll won second prize. My other French doll, a Jumeau 1907 bebe doll won 3rd prize in the French competition. This was my first doll show and competition that I ever attended. I was really honored to have won so many prizes! I was even interviewed by Verizon Fios TV and my Jumeau doll and I will be starring on tv soon!!

Friends Link : you can find more best about digital camera find more about Birkenstock Clog and birkenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment