Saturday, April 16, 2011

EVERYBODYS'ask'n Me" WHO'S that BUNCH of PERSONALITY? BABY take a BOW'34@1:15 "TAKE3

Rosiey just created another video using youtube editor at www.youtube.com Exclusively edited by Rosiey EVERYBODYS' asking Me' WHO'S that BUNCH OF PERSONALITY? I'M PRESENTING YOU' right now' BABY' take a BOW' This is the "ORG.SOUNDTRACK" from~ STAND UP & CHEER'34. with JAMES DUNN with JEAN HARLOW look a like@ 1:15" Listen to those Song Lyrics~ BABY TAKE A BOW' its hard resisting tap dancing2it!!! LYRICS & MUSIC by L.Brown/L.Brown & J.Gorney INTRO~ 1:15 " Nobody gave me a mention" Till they saw me with you~ Paid me a bit of attention" Till they saw me with you~ - - - Suddenly strange people walked up to me' Pretending they knew me' And begging me' to' INTRODUCE YOU ! ------ Everybody is asking me" WHO'S THAT BUNCH OF PERSONALITY? I'm presenting you right now~ BABY' TAKE A BOW~ Everybody wants to know Where I found that lovely cameo' I'm presenting you right now~ Baby take the bow! Hear them whispering Hasn't she got anything You're a stand-out Listen to the compliments they hand out! Let me stand right up and say~ Meet the future Mrs.Hemmingway' I'm presenting you right now~ BABY' take a BOW'.... Enjoy Shirley Temple sing DADDY TAKE A BOW! WHAT A DOLL@ 4:00 " Rosiey ps. seeFRED ASTAIRE dance to this number? @ www.youtube.com

Thanks To : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment