Friday, April 22, 2011

Eden Wood - UnderPuppy

Eden wood new song UnderPuppy and Cutie patootie pics of her. Featured on Popbitch.com UNDERPUPPY LYRICS: They said that I would never be, anything but pageant queen, they said no matter how good, You won't get to Hollywood, Jealousy, Hypocrisy, Why you gotta be so mean? ... You Don't! Root for me, cheer for me, cause I'm the Underpuppy, Under...puppy, Underpuppy, Yeah, Underpuppy, Underpuppy, Yeah! You Sneered when I sang Cutie, Why you gotta be so snooty, not everyone is Ozzy's Groupie! Root For me, Chear For me cause I'm the Underpuppy, Underpuppy, Underpuppy, Yeah, Underpuppy, Underpuppy, Yeah Underdog is so passe, I'm too small anyway, just because I'm little, don't put me in the middle. Your judgment makes me stronger, Listen ... that's my career getting longer ... You should, Root for me, cheer for me, cause I'm the Underpuppy, Underpuppy, Underpuppy yeah Underpuppy, Underpuppy, I'm an Underpuppy, Underpuppy, AND I'M FABULOUS! CUTIE PATOOTIE LYRICS They call me cutie...cutie patootie! Rockin out the pageant stage and shakin my booty! ...Cutie Cutie Patootie I'm a little southern girl but no I'm not snooty You see my face in magazines Papers and the TV screen CNN GMA Got my own Facebook page Pretty Hair Pretty Eyes Glitzy Dress Grand Prize Books Dolls TV Deals Donald Trump keep it real! I am a cutie cutie patootie Eden Wood the showgirl Appearing in movies! Sweetie.... Sweetie Pateetie Lovin the attention... But no I'm not needy! Thank you Shirley Temple for paving ...

See Also : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment