Friday, October 7, 2011

Eden Wood- Cutie Patootie!

This is eden wood. She is singing Cutie Patootie. I do not own the music or videos! THIS VIDEO IS FOR THE EDEN WOOD FACEBOOK COMPETITION DONT FORGET TO GO VOTE!! CUTIE PATOOTIE LYRICS They call me cutie...cutie patootie! Rockin out the pageant stage and shakin my booty! Cutie Cutie Patootie I'm a little southern girl but no I'm not snooty You see my face in magazines Papers and the TV screen CNN GMA Got my own Facebook page Pretty Hair Pretty Eyes Glitzy Dress Grand Prize Books Dolls TV Deals Donald Trump keep it real! I am a cutie cutie patootie Eden Wood the showgirl Appearing in movies! Sweetie.... Sweetie Pateetie Lovin the attention... But no I'm not needy! Thank you Shirley Temple for paving the way I got my start in pageants but I'm here to stay! They say that little pageant girls fly by night.. But it looks like Oprah Winfrey is doin alright... I am a cutie cutie patootie A squeezy...squeezy bon cheezy A smoochy.... smooch you on gucci A snuggle... snuggle n guggle...YEAH!

see more: Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment